The latest clinical information and management advice relating to the care of older adults is at your fingertips with the Geriatric Nursing app. Now available for both android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Geriatric Nursing website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Geriatric Nursing
Geriatric Nursing is the official journal of the American Assisted Living Nurses Association, National Gerontological Nursing Association, Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association, and The American Geriatrics Society, and is a comprehensive source for clinical information and management advice relating to the care of older adults. The journal's peer-reviewed articles report the latest developments in the management of acute and chronic disorders and provide practical advice on care of older adults across the long term continuum. Geriatric Nursing addresses current issues related to drugs, advance directives, staff development and management, legal issues, client and caregiver education, infection control, and other topics. The journal is written specifically for nurses and nurse practitioners who work with older adults in any care setting.