【生活必備免費APP】New Bracelet Designs 2017|不限時免費玩app
1) Facility to save the images to SD card.
3) Share Image using Mail, Bluetooth, facebook, whatsapp, hike, twitter, etc.
3) Set image as wallpaper or contact icon.
4) Next, Previous on image swipe.
5) Offline gallery images.
6) Gallery view of pictures
7) Beautiful animated slideshow feature
8) Biography feature
9) Favorites feature : You can add your favorites feature to this list and see slideshow
10) Zooming option
11) Goto to particular picture by number
Free How To Make Loom Bracelets Apps!
- How to make a rainbow loom starburst bracelet
- How to make a fishtail rainbow loom bracelet
- How to Make the Railroad Rainbow Loom Bracelet - EASY
- Taffy Twist Bracelet - How to make the Rainbow Loom Taffy Twist
- How to make the zippy chain rainbow loom bracelet
- How to make a triple single rainbow loom bracelet
- How to make a Rainbow Loom ladder bracelet (EASY)
- EASY VERSION (ADVANCED LEVEL) Triple Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorial
- How to make a rainbow loom bracelet (UPDATED)
- How To: "Rainbow Ladder" Bracelet Using Rainbow Loom!
- NEW Tire Track Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorial-ORIGINAL DESIGN
- Rainbow Loom : Inverted Fishtail Bracelet - How To
- Rainbow Loom : Ladder Bracelet - How To
- How To: Make the Rainbow Loom Single Band Bracelet
- Rainbow Loom® Triple Single Bracelet
- Make HEXAFISH with 1 ONE KIT - How to Tutorial for Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Rainbow Loom : Dragon Scale Cuff Bracelet - How To
Embroidery floss (strings), 3 strands of each 6 feet long, colors as per your choice
Hold and level the floss so that all the ends meet. Fold it in half and knot in the center. Clip one end together, so that the floss does not increase or decrease in length as you work on it.
Start from the side which is not clipped, and use the left-most floss to make a double knot around each of the other strings. When you are done knotting all strings, you will get a diagonal first row of knots across the bracelet and your last knotted string should be on the side opposite to the side you started from.
Start again using the next string and double knot it all the way across diagonally, as done previously. Follow this process until the bracelet is all knotted and the length is long enough to tie around a wrist.
Un-clip the opposite end, and use simple knots to close interlock the bracelet strings. And your colorful friendship bracelet is ready for your friend's wrist.
Hemp wire, 1mm thickness, 12 feet
Beads, large holes, 8 -10
Cut the twine in half, two 6 foot lengths. Fold them halfway and using a pair, form a overhand knot to create a loop. So, you will have two loops made out of four strands.
Using both pairs make a square knot, and thread a bead onto the filler (loop) cords. Again make a square knot, and thread a bead onto the loops. Keep making these knots until you reach the desired length, end with a square knot, and snip off the excess hemp twine.
Colorful strings, 9 strands of each 3 feet long
Colorful beads, 10
Hold the strings together, and knot it on one side. As one needs to braid this bracelet, either hook it up or place it firmly on a surface to work the pattern. Braid the strings together, by dividing them into threes.
Note: Requires Internet access permission to display ads only.
Thanks for trying our applications and giving us your valuable feedback.